Thursday 25 July 2013

Tablet of Baha'u'llah in praise of Mohammed Ali Effendi



The Manuscript written by the Supreme Pen of " Beha'U'llah to His Chosen Son, Ghusni Akbar, Mohammed Ali Behai








THE GREATEST, THE MOST GLORIOUS

MY GOD! Verily this is a branch, who has branched from the firm and lofty tree of thy singleness and oneness. Thou seest him O my God gazing unto Thee, and holding fast to the rope of Thy Bounty. Therefore keep him in the shadow of Thy mercy. Thou knoweth, O my God, that I desire him, as Thou hast desired him, and I have chosen him as Thou hast chosen him. Therefore assist him with the hosts of earth and heaven, and help, O my God, whosoever helpeth him, those whosoever choseth him and assist whosoever cometh to him. Then forsake whosoever denieth him and desireth him not. O my Lord! Thou seest that while inspired, my pen moveth tho my limbs tremble. I ask thee by my longing for Thy love and my anxiety to manifest Thy cause, to ordain for him, and to those who love him, what Thou has destined for Thy messengers and the faithful of Thy Divine Inspiration, Verily Thou art God. The All Powerful The Omnipotent.

HE IS THE GREATEST


O my God, assist the Mightiest Branch (Ghusni Akbar) in Thy remembrance and Thy praise

Then cause to flow from his pen the marvels of Thy science and secrets. O my God, verily he has hastened unto Thy pleasure, and has fasted for the love of Thyself, and in obedience to Thy Commands. Destine for him all good revealed in Thy book. Verily, Thou art the All Powerful, the Omnipotent.

Blessed is he who hath rested in the shelter of the branch of God, His Lord, Lord of the Throne, and Lord of the Universe.


O my branch! be Thou the spring cloud of my mercy, then shower upon all things in my name The New.

O my branch, we have chosen thee, as the chosen one hath chosen thee.  Say praise be to Thee, O God of the Universe.

O mightiest branch, we have chosen thee to serve my cause, arise with marvelous assistance. Conquer the cities of all names, in my Name. The Ruler over all He wishes

O ocean, wave in my name, The Rising, The Great.


Open the cities of the hearts in my name. The Beloved, The Dear The Bountiful. Verily every action depends on Thy love. Blessed is he who accepted the Will of His Lord, the All Knowing. Blessed is he who hath heard Thy voice and hath come to Thee for the love of God, The Lord of the Universe.
 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive